Passport to Leisure
MonLife Active is making waves this December by offering FREE public swims exclusively for our Passport to Leisure (PTL) members. New members are also welcome to seize this opportunity, but must first qualify in order to sign up on our PTL scheme.
MonActive operates a Passport to Leisure Scheme (PTL), which offers discounts to those on low incomes.
PTL membership entitles you to 25% and 50% off single use activities.
Your discount will depend on which benefits you receive. The membership available to individuals who receive any of the following benefits:
- Job Seekers Allowance (income based)
- Income Support/Widows Benefit
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)/Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Disability Element (credited within the Working Tax Credit)
- Long Term Incapacity Benefit/Employment and Support Allowance
- Disability War Pension
- Pension Credit (guaranteed)
- Housing Benefit
- Council Tax Benefit
- Standard Allowance
With a PTL membership, you will be able to access our facilities on a discounted pay as you go or monthly basis. The PTL membership must be renewed every 12 months.
PTL membership (Direct Debit)
This is an uncommitted membership with no minimum term of contract. Renewal after 12 months is necessary as your membership will automatically stop. Adult (18-59 yrs) and Senior (60+yrs): £20 per month.
Our PTL Direct Debit membership includes:
- Access to 4 Gyms
- Unlimited Public Swim
- Personal ‘Member Journey’ programme
- Free 30 minute Body Blitz Session Weekly
- Over 160 classes across 4 sites per week
- Bookings in Advance (up to 7 days)
- Access to Technogym ‘MyWellness’ App
- Free WIFI and Parking
If you wish to use the Fitness Suite facilities, you will need to pay a discounted joining fee of £15 for an Induction which includes a free Technogym Key.
How to apply
This post is also available in: Welsh