Welcome to MonLife Heritage
We are delighted to announce that our museums in Abergavenny and Chepstow are now open every day with the exception of Wednesday 11am – 4pm.
We have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to get our museum and shop ready to welcome you all back through our doors! We cannot wait to see you all!
Please note Monmouth Museum remains closed whilst we continue to work on the collections.
- There is no need to book ahead of your visit, you can simply walk in.
- Please be aware that we will be limiting the number of visitors allowed in the museum at any one time.
- Visitors will need to wear a mask or face covering and follow social distancing whilst in the museum.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at various points throughout the museum.
- Visitors will be required to fill in a contact Track & Trace form – all of which are in accordance to Welsh Government Covid guidelines.
- Where possible please use card to purchase goods.
Abergavenny Castle grounds will be open daily to the public between 11am and 4pm.
We look forward to welcoming you all back.
MonLife Heritage operates a number of sites and attractions throughout Monmouthshire; from castles to countryside walks, there is something for everyone.
Welcome to the Shire Hall. A significant historic building in the heart of Monmouth, South Wales.
Explore its history, enjoy walks through the park and refreshments in the tea room.
The Old Station, Tintern, nestles beside the River Wye in the heart of the Wye Valley.
Abergavenny Museum houses a wonderful collection of artefacts, permanent displays and temporary...
Chepstow Museum reveals the rich and varied past of this ancient town, once an important port and market centre.
Horatio Nelson was born in Norfolk, died at sea, and is buried in St. Paul’s Cathedral – yet Monmouth is home to...