We’re Making The Comeback
We are pleased to announce that all 4 Leisure Centres are now open, this includes the gym, swimming pool and group exercise classes as well as swimming lessons. For further information please click on the Active section at the top of this page to view the individual Leisure Centres.
We are delighted to announce that we are reopening our museum in Abergavenny and Chepstow from 18th May, on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays between 11am and 4pm. We have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to get our museum and shop ready to welcome you all back through our doors! We cannot wait to see you all!
Please note Monmouth Museum remains closed whilst we continue to work on the collections.
- There is no need to book ahead of your visit, you can simply walk in.
- Please be aware that we will be limiting the number of visitors allowed in the museum at any one time.
- Visitors will need to wear a mask or face covering and follow social distancing whilst in the museum.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at various points throughout the museum.
- Visitors will be required to fill in a contact Track & Trace form – all of which are in accordance to Welsh Government Covid guidelines.
- Where possible please use card to purchase goods.
Abergavenny Castle grounds will be open daily to the public between 11am and 4pm.
We are also please to announce that Old Station Tintern is now open!
Please see the individual venue and service pages on the website for detailed information.
Countryside Access sites and public rights of way remain open for use. For a safe and enjoyable visit please follow the guidance and rules which are found here
Our staff, as well as the community, are our priority and we would like to thank you for the support that you have shown MonLife over these last few months. We have received the most amazing feedback from our customers.
If you have an enquiry regarding your MonLife membership then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01633 644499.
As a valued customer we would like to thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing you all again soon.
This post is also available in: Welsh