MonLife’s Impact Page
The purpose of MonLife is to deliver high quality customer experiences and encourage more visitors to the Monmouthshire area, supporting resilient and active environments to enhance and showcase the rich and diverse opportunities for people to enjoy. MonLife was launched in January 2020 and although it was a time of much uncertainty, we’re proud to have been able to continue providing services during restrictions. We’ve continually adapted to make sure our services are safe, fit for purpose and our residents can access services to help with their health and wellbeing.
Here are a few of our key achievements so far:
- £2.5m investment into our leisure facilities
- 863,000 visits to our 4 MonLife Active Leisure Centres
- £1.3m contributed to the local economy due to Monmouthshire Museums
- 86% of young people engaged in the Shift project perceived an improvement in their mental health/emotional wellbeing.
- 700 older adults, people living with dementia and their carers have been engaged in creative activities.
- 99% of visitors would recommend Monmouthshire as a place to visit
To promote healthier lives and inspirational experiences and promote the vibrancy of Monmouthshire as a great place to be.
Enriching people’s lives and creating vibrant places.
• Enrich people’s lives through participation and activity
• Build strong communities in Monmouthshire
• Developing leadership skills for our future generations
Openness – Fairness – Flexibility – Teamwork – Kindness
This post is also available in: Welsh