Rights of Way Improvement Plan
The vision of the Rights of Way Improvement Plan is to provide high quality, well maintained Public Rights of Way network & Countryside Sites, that will support the Monmouthshire economy, encourage active lifestyles and sustainable travel choices, and contribute to making Monmouthshire a great place to live, work and visit. The first ROWIP was published in 2007 and is available below. Following consultation a review has been carried out and a new 10 year draft ROWIP (now also known as a Countryside Access Plan) is available to download below.
Other ROWIP assessment reports which provided the evidence for the Draft ROWIP are also found below.
To request hard copies of the documents, or for any other formats please email: email@example.com , call 01633 644850 or write to the address below.
- 2007 Rights of Way Improvement Plan
- Draft Rights of Way Improvement Plan
- Appendix 5 Monmouthshire Countryside Access Policy, Protocol and Operational Management Report
- Appendix 1 Summary Assessment of the delivery of the ROWIP 2007 – 2017
- Appendix 2 Outdoor Disability & Health Assessment
- Appendix 3 Condition of the Network and Opportunities Assessment Report 2017/18
- Appendix 4 ROWIP Consultation Responses 2017 & 2018
- Equality & Future Generations Evaluation Assessment
Countryside Access, MonLife
Monmouthshire County Council