Report a Problem

Use our interactive map to report an issue on a right of way.

Alternatively you can email, or write to;

Countryside Access, MonLife
Monmouthshire County Council
County Hall
The Rhaydr
NP16 1GA

Urgent issues such as broken bridge should be reported as soon as possible on 01633 644850

All reported issues are recorded and prioritised according to our prioritisation system which is published in the Countryside Access Policy, Protocol and Operational Management Report (link to report)

Rights of way in the Monmouthshire part of the National Park are managed on our behalf by Brecon Beacons National Park Authority