Terms and Conditions for 2nd Birthday Prize Draw
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by MonLife, Monmouthshire County Council, County Hall, Rhadyr, Usk, Monmouthshire, NP15 1GA.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter or Facebook.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age. It excludes employees of MonLife and Monmouthshire Council.
- By entering this prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter
How to enter?
The prize draw will commence on 6th January 2022 and conclude on 13th January at 9am. Entries received after this date will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw. To enter the prize draw simply:
- Like our post
- Wish us a “Happy Birthday!” on our post
- Share post with your friends
- Make sure you’re following us on Facebook/Twitter
- Provide us with your contact details on our prize draw entry form
- MonLife will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate
- A full list of prizes will be provided on request.
- The winner will be drawn at random on 13th January 2022
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of MonLife regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 13th January 2022 via the contact details provided.
- If the winner does not respond to communications notifying them of their win within 14 days they will lose their right to the prize, and MonLife reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- Delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements will be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by MonLife for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- An announcement of the winners first name will be made via MonLife’s social media channels (Facebook & Twitter).
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with MonLife’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- MonLife does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that MonLife does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- MonLife reserves the right to cancel, extend the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales